One law paper was settled down today, around 215pm-515pm, but the bad thing is, it was a hard and difficult paper. There were hard and difficult questions to be answered. Constitutional law or in Bahasa Malaysia is "Undang-Undang Perlembagaan".
There are 5 questions in Part A - answer all.
3 questions in Part B - answer two out of three.
1 question in Part C - cannot choose, must answer the only question in this part - and here the problem because it is a problematic question and it is very problematic to me to answer it.
I need to handle the issue of life deprivation and personal liberty. Not easy.
Simply said, I am disappointed with myself today because I couldn't answer this paper so well.
So, I have to accept whatever result that will appear on 12th June soon.
Wish me luck.
There are 5 questions in Part A - answer all.
3 questions in Part B - answer two out of three.
1 question in Part C - cannot choose, must answer the only question in this part - and here the problem because it is a problematic question and it is very problematic to me to answer it.
I need to handle the issue of life deprivation and personal liberty. Not easy.
Simply said, I am disappointed with myself today because I couldn't answer this paper so well.
So, I have to accept whatever result that will appear on 12th June soon.
Wish me luck.
Bad Constitutional Final Paper
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
April 27, 2008
Rating:
No comments:
appreciating your feedback and response!