I have three more final examination papers to. Frankly said, this first term of final examination doesn't seem too good because I really didn't do so well in last two law papers. I have two more law papers - law of tort and malaysian legal system and one language paper which is Arabic.
Law of tort 0n 3rd may
Arabic on 6th may
Malaysian legal system on 8th may
and I'm going home on 10th may.
Wish me luck for three more papers.
Three more papers to go.
Not good, really not good.
Law of tort 0n 3rd may
Arabic on 6th may
Malaysian legal system on 8th may
and I'm going home on 10th may.
Wish me luck for three more papers.
Three more papers to go.
Not good, really not good.
3 to go
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
May 01, 2008
Rating:
No comments:
appreciating your feedback and response!