I was a little bit late this morning to open up the cyber cafe. Maybe because I was tired yesterday working until 12 mid night, expecting that that might be customers who still will come. So, this morning, I opened up the cafe at 10am where I supposedly open it at 9am. But I think it's gonna be okay because it happens sometimes, moreover, I'll quit by this Friday 12th June.
While having breakfast this morning, my dad asked me to go with him to kenduri at his friend house and I reply, "tengok la dulu macam mana" because it is Sunday, so maybe it will many customers today, and I can't expect that I can close the cafe for a while at 12 noon. But it depends.
So, this re branding blog makes me quite excited to continue to blog so hard.
Have a nice weekend fellas.
While having breakfast this morning, my dad asked me to go with him to kenduri at his friend house and I reply, "tengok la dulu macam mana" because it is Sunday, so maybe it will many customers today, and I can't expect that I can close the cafe for a while at 12 noon. But it depends.
So, this re branding blog makes me quite excited to continue to blog so hard.
Have a nice weekend fellas.
Late Open
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
June 07, 2009
Rating:
No comments:
appreciating your feedback and response!