Widget Random Post No.

One Week Holiday

UiTM Shah Alam is closed for a week, something to do with H1N1 for sure. So class start again next Monday. Today is Monday and again just spent whole time at home. Actually, I was not feeling well this morning but I think I'm better now. Headache for be more specific, so I just took Actifast after having a lunch. I was doing nothing today, resting for the whole day. Only did an update at Salam-Sejahtera about another Language Issue in our country. DBP will be given power to punish Language Offenders. Cool right?

Still lots of books to be read.. Wahh.. I hope I have that much time to read all those unread books especially the books that I just bought few days ago. But I also have that bulk of law books to be read too and law books somehow drive me crazy :D but still have to work on them, if not I can't be a good practiotioner or law enforcer. This is semester 4 and I have another 3 semester to finish my Bachelor in Legal Study. Hopefully, everything will go very smooth. Pray for me fellas and wish me all the best too. :)

While writing this entry, I stared at my Rubik's Cube and what I am thinking is I actually need a new one. I still got it in hand to play it, so I will never forget the algorithm. But because of lack of practise, I still didn't improve my time. I still take 50 seconds to 1 minute to solve it and I have been play it for almost three years.

The colors are broken!

Now I realize, I'm not only need time to read those unread books but also need time to improve my time in solving the Rubik's Cube!

There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.
Henry Ford
One Week Holiday One Week Holiday Reviewed by faizalnizam on July 27, 2009 Rating: 5

5 comments:

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.