Widget Random Post No.

Bloggers and Blogs

It is 4 something in the morning. I am staying because last night I got to bed quite early because I was so tired and I don't know why. Slept very early around 9pm. So, I did my "solat teraweh" just at home after I woke up around 145 in the morning. Somehow, when I was sleeping I realized one friend of mine was coming home because I thought we should had a discussion last night. Sorry buddy, just didn't get a lot of energy for any kind of discussion, so we just postponed it to another day but still withing this week.

Staying at this early morning, I visited a lot of blogs and leave a lot of comments. It feels so good to read people thoughts and to know people feelings. It feels good to see various of templates that they have for their blogs. I was also surfing some blogs through blog explosion because it has wide range of blogs, I mean the categories of that particular blogs.

Somehow I was thinking, that there are thousands and thousands of blog on the net and I was wondering if all bloggers can meet in one occasion, what actually will happen in that occasion? I just can't imagine it. However the preliminary question is where that occasion can be held - one country needs to be a host, that's for sure. We also need an organizer and I don't know what kind of NGO that willing to manage such event.

But, if this kind event can be realized, believe me, it gonna be recorded in the world book of record and all blogs and bloggers should be listed in the book.

Have a nice day fellas.
Bloggers and Blogs Bloggers and Blogs Reviewed by faizalnizam on August 27, 2009 Rating: 5

14 comments:

  1. haha I wonder if this will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a great event. There are so many different kinds of blogs out there that it would represent many typs of people and many different thoughts and opinions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam ramadhan fyzal..

    selamat berpuasa...puasa betul2 erkk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ratty:
    yeah, it must be great if it comes a reality..

    ReplyDelete
  5. cik Amy:
    salam ramadan cik Amy

    cik Amy pun puasa betul2 juga yer.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. syafa:
    terima kasih kerana sudi singgah di sini

    ReplyDelete
  7. hye mr.faizal
    thanks adding comment in my inbox :P

    hehe
    blogger n blogs
    hmm
    i one of them!
    hehe
    :)

    *komen xbernas.boleh abaikan.huhu

    ReplyDelete
  8. syarinie:
    your welcome.. selamat kembali ber blog dengan semangat seorang blogger sebenar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If that happens, u will see millions of bloggers from all over the world in one place, pretty cool eh?? :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by Fyzal, enjoy ur long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marzie:
    yeah.. it very cool.. imagine if it happens :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marzie:
    your welcome.. enjoy your weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.