I must say that I am really realize about one thing, that day by day, my blog is lack of update. Not because I don't want to make it always updated, but as I always said. it is the "busy" that makes me somehow have to ignore about this blog a little. Yeah, I really hope I have more time to keep updating this blog and keep on track with my fellow bloggers' blogs.
Another thing is I really want to apologize with my non-responsive attitude because there are comments from my fellow bloggers that I am not able to write the reply. Here, I just want to say, thank you so much to keep visiting, reading and commenting and giving your support.
I gonna be at my hometown to celebrate the first day of Ramadan with my beloved family. Luckily this year, the first Ramadan is on Saturday. Then on Sunday, I will be back here in Shah Alam. So, I gonna go through this semester during fasting time. Hopefully I will be stronger and not so sleepy in the class.
To my fellow Muslim bloggers, happy Ramadan!
Another thing is I really want to apologize with my non-responsive attitude because there are comments from my fellow bloggers that I am not able to write the reply. Here, I just want to say, thank you so much to keep visiting, reading and commenting and giving your support.
I gonna be at my hometown to celebrate the first day of Ramadan with my beloved family. Luckily this year, the first Ramadan is on Saturday. Then on Sunday, I will be back here in Shah Alam. So, I gonna go through this semester during fasting time. Hopefully I will be stronger and not so sleepy in the class.
To my fellow Muslim bloggers, happy Ramadan!
Non-Responsive Attitude
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
August 21, 2009
Rating:
Selamat berpuasa and happy break fast with ur family :)
ReplyDeleteHope u have a safe jurney home....semoga Tuhan memberkati u and ur family during the month of Ramadhan..:)
Adrian:
ReplyDeleteThanks bro!
selamat berpuasa to u too, and thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeletegreen apple:
ReplyDeleteyour welcome and thanks for your visit too.
chipsmore:
ReplyDeleteselamat berpuasa jugak.. :)
the owner of this blog will puasa penuh for sure :D
to fyzal..
ReplyDeleteselamat berpuasa..semoga terus beramal..
cik Amy:
ReplyDeleteterima kasih cik Amy
selamat berpuasa buat cik Amy juga..
pertama kali singgah di sini;
ReplyDeleteselamat berpuasa.
:)
farah:
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting farah.. hope you got time to come back again and again.