Widget Random Post No.

Suddenly No Class At All

I should have two classes today. Administration of trust at 830am till 1020am and Criminal Law II at 1030am till 1220pm. But then while we're waiting in the classroom, a guy came and told us the class is canceled because lecturers have to attend the convocation ceremony at the main hall. So the class at 1030 is canceled too. I woke up as early as 615 this morning just to get the mood of learning because class is starting again after a week holiday because of the outbreak of H1N1. ( there is sixth death in Malaysia, I read in Berita Harian this morning)

As the class is canceled, so I immediately rushed to the post office to settle the bill and then returned the books of law of trust and law of succession to the library or better known as PTAR 2 ( Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Razak 2). I think I must do something today after I really did something today. Planning to have discussion this evening. For our legal research and methodology subject. Still, there is no positive progress. We should have the objectives of the research by this week. Somehow, legal research and mooting subject cause some kind of worries in my heart.

Hopefully, this evening, some positive progress will occur. Have more subjects to concern about. This Thursday, should have the first test of Land Law II. I pray that the test will be postponed to next week.

Now, I realize, there are a lot of work to be completed actually but I still spend time in front of this blog, updating it, pretending that I already finished everything.

Good Monday fellas! :D

The boundaries which divide life from death
are at best shadowy and vague.
Who shall say where one ends,
and the other begins?
Edgar Alan Poe
Suddenly No Class At All Suddenly No Class At All Reviewed by faizalnizam on August 03, 2009 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. salam..

    semoga hari ini lebih ceria buat kamu.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cik Amy sensei:
    thanks. semoga hari ini lebih ceria utk kamu juga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck in ur stuides. ul be successful in this endeavour. study more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imelda:
    thanks a lot Imelda.. yeah.. study and study.. got tiring eyes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. chipsmore:
    hahaha.. yeah yeah.. memang cemerlang bila class cancel.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.