I have a few hours only before an important, and I should say a very important match to start. It is a crucial match for Ferguson's "sons" to ensure they are still the best in English Premier League. After made a great comeback by defeating Wigan with 5-0, United's men still have huge responsibility to satisfy their fans and supporters.
United had played three matches compare to Arsenal which had played two matches and Arsenal really has better advantages - less one game, won two previous matches with total goals of 10. From three matches, United had lost one match against Burnley. So it is important to win the match tonight against Arsenal.
Football always one of my best interest after blogging, literature and speed cubing. So United must win tonight.
While waiting for Alex meets Arsene, I need to do some university's work first.
Have a nice soccer moment fellas!
United had played three matches compare to Arsenal which had played two matches and Arsenal really has better advantages - less one game, won two previous matches with total goals of 10. From three matches, United had lost one match against Burnley. So it is important to win the match tonight against Arsenal.
Football always one of my best interest after blogging, literature and speed cubing. So United must win tonight.
While waiting for Alex meets Arsene, I need to do some university's work first.
Have a nice soccer moment fellas!
Waiting For Alex Meets Arsene
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
August 29, 2009
Rating:
Uniiteedddd!!!
ReplyDelete