Widget Random Post No.

Coming Back

I'm now back in Shah Alam after the "not so long" Hari Raya Aidilfitri but a good is thing is I get back my Compaq CQ40 and now she is recovered from flickering LCD screen. I got new piece of panel of my upper side of laptop under the warranty. Wah, so my laptop is half new and half a lil bit old.

As I am now back in Shah Alam, there are few things to be settled too. Next week, I am not sure whether Tuesday or Thursday is a deadline of my Women & Law assignment and I am targeting to finish it up in these two or three days. On Next Friday night, got test - The Administration of Turst - a subject that I lost so much. Not sure whether can catch it up or not.

This morning I'm alone at home. Roomates and housemates are still with their holidays mood.

So fellas, have a nice weekend. :)
Coming Back Coming Back Reviewed by faizalnizam on September 25, 2009 Rating: 5

2 comments:

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.