The working weeks after Raya holiday are about to start - today actually.
So, this is just a quick update. At least people will know I still care about this blog, about my followers and readers.
Finally, the assignment of Women & Law is accomplished and will be submitted this Tuesday. My friend and I were doing about protection for women against domestic violence. Big issue actually and we did a comparison with India and United Kingdom.
One thing I found out is India has the latest law to protect women against domestic violence - it called Protection of Women against Domestic Violence Act 2005, but we in Malaysia is still relying on Domestic Violence Act 1994 which invited a lot of criticism from law experts.
Manchester United is doing good after won 4-3 over Manchester City, they just won 2-0 over Stoke City. It was unbelievable to see O'Shea scoring a nice goal with his head. Ryan Giggs was doing well to assist two goals and he almost scored one goal but his left feet attempt far from precise.
The thing is thanks to Chelsea to finally lost to Wigan - a team that broke the winning streak of Chelsea. However, Liverpool seems quite good to win 6-1 over Hull City - what you can say - it was just a Hull City.
I have a test this Friday night - the subject I lost so much - Administration of Trust, so there is difficult task waiting for me to revise everything about it.
I feel healthy, just having some muscular pain on my left hand, luckily it is not a right hand.
So, I am starting the class again today - Monday 28 September 2009. October is coming, means final exam is approaching, then the semester break moment - time to have fun ( I think so ). After that, new term will start, means it will be in 2010 - it is new year - time does fly right? and it flies so fast.. So fast...
Happy day everyone!
Picture's credit:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/time%20flies/LimaFoxtrot/Time-Flies.gif
So, this is just a quick update. At least people will know I still care about this blog, about my followers and readers.
Finally, the assignment of Women & Law is accomplished and will be submitted this Tuesday. My friend and I were doing about protection for women against domestic violence. Big issue actually and we did a comparison with India and United Kingdom.
One thing I found out is India has the latest law to protect women against domestic violence - it called Protection of Women against Domestic Violence Act 2005, but we in Malaysia is still relying on Domestic Violence Act 1994 which invited a lot of criticism from law experts.
Manchester United is doing good after won 4-3 over Manchester City, they just won 2-0 over Stoke City. It was unbelievable to see O'Shea scoring a nice goal with his head. Ryan Giggs was doing well to assist two goals and he almost scored one goal but his left feet attempt far from precise.
The thing is thanks to Chelsea to finally lost to Wigan - a team that broke the winning streak of Chelsea. However, Liverpool seems quite good to win 6-1 over Hull City - what you can say - it was just a Hull City.
I have a test this Friday night - the subject I lost so much - Administration of Trust, so there is difficult task waiting for me to revise everything about it.
I feel healthy, just having some muscular pain on my left hand, luckily it is not a right hand.
So, I am starting the class again today - Monday 28 September 2009. October is coming, means final exam is approaching, then the semester break moment - time to have fun ( I think so ). After that, new term will start, means it will be in 2010 - it is new year - time does fly right? and it flies so fast.. So fast...
Happy day everyone!Picture's credit:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/time%20flies/LimaFoxtrot/Time-Flies.gif
Get Back To Work
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 28, 2009
Rating:
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 28, 2009
Rating:
end of raya.
ReplyDeletegood luck abang.
yezza, man u rawks :)
ala apsal bwak lari jam tuh...
ReplyDeletekang camna nak bgun bsok pgi..
salam fyzal..
ReplyDeleteselamat hari raya...moga ceria selalu..
apa khabar?
good luck k..
Selamat kembali bertugas..Semoga lebih bersemangat dari hari-hari yang lepas.
ReplyDeletechenta:
ReplyDeleteterimakaseh.. ecah ker ?
imphepi:
tak bawak lari.. jam tu terbang sendiri.. tapi bangun pagi pakai alarm henfon je :D
cik amy sensei:
khabar baik cik amy dan terima kasih.. makin sibok di hujong semester begini. :)
kak tirana:
terimakaseh kak.. yerp.. harap-harap akan lebih bersemangat :)
fyzal..
ReplyDeletegud luck utk final yg akan dtg
=)
saya sukakan semua ayat2 kamu