I was walking on this one path, till I met the end of it - but it was not totally the end because there were two separate paths to left and to right. Right in front of me was only a big jungle with dark green leaves and big dark brown trunks - no sound or voice of animal or beast that might guide me which path should I take.
I stood there, waiting for someone to come, not to hold my hand and walked together with me - enough to tell me which path I should go through but believe me, I won't listen to him instead - that stuborness is always inside my head and I will never regret.
So, then I was asking to myself - "on what purpose I should wait for that person when I in a good faith believes that I won't follow what he will tell me?"
Later, I neither took right nor left. I went through that huge jungle with the hope to find any treasure or just die in it and become a ghost that will hunt everyone who cannot made up his mind.
I stood there, waiting for someone to come, not to hold my hand and walked together with me - enough to tell me which path I should go through but believe me, I won't listen to him instead - that stuborness is always inside my head and I will never regret.
So, then I was asking to myself - "on what purpose I should wait for that person when I in a good faith believes that I won't follow what he will tell me?"Later, I neither took right nor left. I went through that huge jungle with the hope to find any treasure or just die in it and become a ghost that will hunt everyone who cannot made up his mind.
Jungle and Me
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 09, 2009
Rating:
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 09, 2009
Rating:
That junge being Blogging I think or it could be many things But writing a blog and tryi g to get it found is like being in a jungle
ReplyDeletechris:
ReplyDeletemaybe it can be interpreted like that too.. :)
Simboliknya cerita..Hanya yang menulis cerita yang tahu apa yang tersirat di sebalik yang tersurat.
ReplyDeletesis Tirana:
ReplyDeletetidak mengapa jika sesiapa sahaja mahu menafsir dengan kefahaman sendiri.. cerita ini perkara abstrak. :)