Finally, the killing week is almost over, or I could say it is over. I just have another tutorial this evening around 210pm till 400pm and one more lecture tomorrow morning (Friday 18 September). Then tomorrow evening around 630pm I'll be on the bus going home for Hari Raya holiday. The bus will depart from Seksyen 17 Shah Alam. Ohhh Yeahhh !!!
So why this is the killing week. Last Tuesday I got two tests and I didn't do so well for that both test on Tuesday. A little bit disappointment actually. Then on last Wednesday morning (yesterday), I did accomplish my mooting session. I believe some of my readers my be wondering what the heck a "mooting" is.
My team consist of 4 guys. Two are counsels for the Appellant and the other two are counsels for the Respondent. I took the role of leading counsel for the Respondent. I must say, without having any experience in mooting, I just put my highest efforts and I kind of did well during the presentation. Thanks to the lecturer and my fellow colleagues.
Then in the evening of last Wednesday, I was facing the Land Law test - it was hard - and not sufficient time was given to answer those questions. I just speed up, wrote as fast as I can but just worried if the answers were wrong. Hopefully everything gonna be okay.
And this evening I settled with Language Appreciation test and had submitted the report of interview for my Legal Research. Finally, it is a relief.
To Muslim bloggers and readers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! :)
Life is like this - sometimes you do nothing sometimes you do thing till you feel like dying.
So why this is the killing week. Last Tuesday I got two tests and I didn't do so well for that both test on Tuesday. A little bit disappointment actually. Then on last Wednesday morning (yesterday), I did accomplish my mooting session. I believe some of my readers my be wondering what the heck a "mooting" is.
Mooting is the presentation which is done orally with regard to the legal issue or legal dispute. It is done against the opposing counsel and before a judge. It can be said like a simulation of what happen in court in the case of appeal. It is done in the so called "Moot Court".
My team consist of 4 guys. Two are counsels for the Appellant and the other two are counsels for the Respondent. I took the role of leading counsel for the Respondent. I must say, without having any experience in mooting, I just put my highest efforts and I kind of did well during the presentation. Thanks to the lecturer and my fellow colleagues.
Then in the evening of last Wednesday, I was facing the Land Law test - it was hard - and not sufficient time was given to answer those questions. I just speed up, wrote as fast as I can but just worried if the answers were wrong. Hopefully everything gonna be okay.
And this evening I settled with Language Appreciation test and had submitted the report of interview for my Legal Research. Finally, it is a relief.
To Muslim bloggers and readers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! :)
Life is like this - sometimes you do nothing sometimes you do thing till you feel like dying.
They can because they think they can.
-Virgil-
The Killing Week Is Over
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 17, 2009
Rating:
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 17, 2009
Rating:

alaa rilex2 sudey...raya dulu..dunia je tuh wahahaha
ReplyDelete