Next week gonna be a very hard and difficult me for me - maybe for few other colleagues too. Three tests on next week, one crucial oral presentation in Moot Court of UiTM, and one report for Legal Research and Methodology to be submitted. Tomorrow might be a replacement class of Administration of Trust.
Three tests are :- 1. Land Law test 2. Women & Law test 3. Language Appreciation test.
Land Law test gonna be cover three topics which are charge (remedies only - Order For Sale and Taking possession), easement and LAROW (Land Administrator right of way).
Women & Law test gonna lot more from first topic which is the jurisprudence of feminism until Battered Women Syndrome - I can die learning about women. :P
Language Appreciation test gonna cover four short stories.
While I am posting this - I still read of remedies of charge ie: Order For Sale. Hopefully can finish until LAROW by tonight.
Have a nice Sunday fellas.
Three tests are :- 1. Land Law test 2. Women & Law test 3. Language Appreciation test.
Land Law test gonna be cover three topics which are charge (remedies only - Order For Sale and Taking possession), easement and LAROW (Land Administrator right of way).
Women & Law test gonna lot more from first topic which is the jurisprudence of feminism until Battered Women Syndrome - I can die learning about women. :PLanguage Appreciation test gonna cover four short stories.
While I am posting this - I still read of remedies of charge ie: Order For Sale. Hopefully can finish until LAROW by tonight.
Have a nice Sunday fellas.
My Brain Will "Exhausted" By The End of Next Week
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 13, 2009
Rating:
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 13, 2009
Rating:
gud luck fyzal..selamat berjihad. all d besh k.
ReplyDeletetest...??ala makan kacang je asaks!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck this Week i have been Taking a Few Days off Myself as I seen when I post too Much My Posts don't Get read
ReplyDeletegood luck...
ReplyDeletei now try very hard 4 land law..
coz in my opinion, 4 this sem,
land law quite difficult compare to the others
again, good luck, fyzal:)
Sounds like you have an awful lot of studying to do. Hopefully you'll get a break after all this. Good luck!
ReplyDeletenurul izzah:
ReplyDeletethanks a lot. :)
imheppie
takleh makan.. batal puasa pulak nanti :P
chris:
thanks and you right.. can't have to many posting especially in the short period of time
farihana:
terima kasih banyak2 :D
..everything seems hard farihana.. not only the land law :(
adviceMaven:
thanks so much for visiting here. yes can't wait for holiday to have nice break :) at least a week is enough
Good Luck on your test Fyzal! ;)
ReplyDelete