Widget Random Post No.

Planning To Have Seven

Anyone is looking forward to change to Windows 7? I do look forward for it and the full version of Windows 7 will be released approximately on this October 2009. I have a look to the Beta version and I think that Beta version is already the full one. There are some improvement here and there compared to Windows Vista but I never install Vista on my machine. Don't really like it.

But this time of Windows 7, I think I will want to to be in my machine. My machine still away for maintenance. Having problem with LCD screen. Now I still use my friend's laptop.

I must admit it that Windows 7 is pretty and nice. Looks better than XP and Vista. But of course I need more RAM to support it. I am looking forward to add another 2GB DDR2 on my Compaq laptop of CQ40, so to make it total of 3GB. I think it will be enough. I can't spend to much on that machine. Must keep and save and invest some money for the future.

To those who already observe and see it. You might want to change to 7 too.
Planning To Have Seven Planning To Have Seven Reviewed by faizalnizam on September 12, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I only wanna install it after they come out with the first service pack.

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.