Yeah, I know my last posting was on 31st August and today is 7th September. It had been a week without any update but I think it is okay because no one is wondering why I am not updating anything. But still thanks to my fellow blogger friends who keep coming, leaving comment or at least left some message in the talking box.
It it September, and it is actually the end of this semester for my study. I am approaching a lot of dead line for assignment submission as well as approaching the final examination. So, as my excuse as usually because I keep busy with loads of work and got not so much time to write any posting.
This Wednesday I have very important oral presentation. No final exam for this paper. Getting busier.
To my fellow blogger friends. don't worry. This blog and its owner still alive. :)
It it September, and it is actually the end of this semester for my study. I am approaching a lot of dead line for assignment submission as well as approaching the final examination. So, as my excuse as usually because I keep busy with loads of work and got not so much time to write any posting.
This Wednesday I have very important oral presentation. No final exam for this paper. Getting busier.
To my fellow blogger friends. don't worry. This blog and its owner still alive. :)
Yes, I Know...
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
September 07, 2009
Rating:
salam fyzal..
ReplyDeleteselamat maju jaya dalam bidang pelajaran anda..moga kecemerlangan bakal dikecapi seiring dengan usaha yang telah digandakan..
lama tak singgah takpa..asal sentiasa di ingatankan...hehe
Slm kembali. Rt, student mesti bg top priority 2 studies. Kat campus mana? All d very best in ur coming exam.
ReplyDeleteGood to know you have 1000's of Readers out here
ReplyDelete