I was in the mooting class when I blogged this. I still heard to the presentation even though in the same I was surfing Blog Explosion collecting more points to be assigned for my blog. Those people were presenting whether the Respondent is a workman or not under Malaysian Industrial Relations Act 1967 and I don't what the h*ll one of the presenter was doing when he relied on the English Statute because in the question we got, it doesn't make sense to do so.
Shall I proceed to the next stuff - yesterday I accomplished two important presentations and now I feel a lil bit relief. The Legal Research and Methodology Research presentation as well as Women and the Law presentation. What I have to do now is making some correction in my research proposal and luckily there are not so much correction to be done.
Now football thing, it was not a good game for only draw 2-2 against Sunderland. United should perform more than that but to equalize at the last minute of the game was a good thing where they snatched the winning moment from Sunderland, thanks to Evra to shoot the ball which deflected by Anton Ferdinand into Sunderland's goal.
I just found that to blog in the class while other friends are presenting is a great feeling. LOL!
Picture's credit:
http://www.premierleague.com/javaImages/a3/f8/0,,12306~7338147,00.jpg
Shall I proceed to the next stuff - yesterday I accomplished two important presentations and now I feel a lil bit relief. The Legal Research and Methodology Research presentation as well as Women and the Law presentation. What I have to do now is making some correction in my research proposal and luckily there are not so much correction to be done.
Now football thing, it was not a good game for only draw 2-2 against Sunderland. United should perform more than that but to equalize at the last minute of the game was a good thing where they snatched the winning moment from Sunderland, thanks to Evra to shoot the ball which deflected by Anton Ferdinand into Sunderland's goal.I just found that to blog in the class while other friends are presenting is a great feeling. LOL!
Picture's credit:
http://www.premierleague.com/javaImages/a3/f8/0,,12306~7338147,00.jpg
Class Blogging
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
October 07, 2009
Rating:
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
October 07, 2009
Rating:
haha kalo aku mesti kecik ati tgh present org blogging..tpi aku pon sama gak..lalala~~
ReplyDeleteAslmkm.
ReplyDeleteSelamat Hari Raya 2U2.
Hmm, mungkin peristiwa2 beginilah yg akan sentiasa mencuit rasa selepas zaman belajar...
Setahu Pak Caq semua orang 'missed the exciting n eventful student days!'