Yesterday (Friday) usually not a tiring day but yesterday it was a "pack Friday".
Class started from 1030am till 12 in the noon. Then got seminar from 3 pm to 5 pm. Rushed to home to get some rest. Then got test from 8 pm to 9pm.
Fuhh.. its Saturday. At least I have time to do some blogging and updating.
Football first. Manchester will meet Sunderland in the next match in Old Trafford. United is now leading the league with 18 point with advantage of number of goals over Chelsea. Chelsea will meet Liverpool and hopefully they will draw.
Study then, two presentations next week. The important one and the trivial one. I have started to learn the drama called The Importance Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde. It is an interesting work.
Life as a whole.. quite okay.. but finance is not so good. This semester break, I have practical training.
So I have to choose either to do it at the legal firm or at courts? .. Any suggestion?
Have a nice weekend fellas!
Class started from 1030am till 12 in the noon. Then got seminar from 3 pm to 5 pm. Rushed to home to get some rest. Then got test from 8 pm to 9pm.
Fuhh.. its Saturday. At least I have time to do some blogging and updating.
Football first. Manchester will meet Sunderland in the next match in Old Trafford. United is now leading the league with 18 point with advantage of number of goals over Chelsea. Chelsea will meet Liverpool and hopefully they will draw.
Study then, two presentations next week. The important one and the trivial one. I have started to learn the drama called The Importance Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde. It is an interesting work.
Life as a whole.. quite okay.. but finance is not so good. This semester break, I have practical training.
So I have to choose either to do it at the legal firm or at courts? .. Any suggestion?
Have a nice weekend fellas!
Fuhh.. It's Saturday
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
October 03, 2009
Rating:
i think legal firm ist more fun
ReplyDeletecourts bored
ilebiu chelsea!
ReplyDeleteoh abg lampard