Widget Random Post No.

Happy October

Happy October. So we have October, November and December before we enter the new year 2010. Times does fly.

My Legal Research project is progressing quite well but still there are some test that will come.

This is a lazy update in the middle of the night. So I don't have so much thing to write.

I just want to mention here that I hate so much the car with only two seats. If there are only two persons to be in that car, you better ride motorbike.

I love this Impala '67. This is what we call as car.

Happy October again fellas!
Happy October Happy October Reviewed by faizalnizam on October 01, 2009 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. worst october..esemen mlambak huuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy morning...
    laaaama hilang...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. imheppie:
    standard tu.. hujung2 ni keje makin banyak bukan makin kurang. :(

    ibusinga:
    happy morning kak..
    tak hilang.. ada jer.
    hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.