I realize one thing. My blog actually has capability to load faster but when I added the stuff like blog counter from blog patrol and alexa traffic rank. It started to load a little bit slower, but the problem is I want both of them to be on my blog. So sorry if this blog load a little bit slower on your machine.
This is new template I used. The basic color of orange and black. I think orange is good, kinda striking too with the combination of black, the orange seems more obvious. Left side bar smaller than the right side bar. Kind of cool too. I don't want to use the bottom part so much because I worry if it will load slower and slower.
Have a nice blogging day fellas!
This is new template I used. The basic color of orange and black. I think orange is good, kinda striking too with the combination of black, the orange seems more obvious. Left side bar smaller than the right side bar. Kind of cool too. I don't want to use the bottom part so much because I worry if it will load slower and slower.
Have a nice blogging day fellas!
Heavy Part
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
October 03, 2009
Rating:
salam hujung minggu buat fyzal..
ReplyDeleteapa khabar hari ni?
moga ceria selalu seceria blog itu..
warna oren besh..minum air oren lgi besh...
ReplyDelete