Widget Random Post No.

Shooting and Killing

I don't think that there are many people have same "movie taste" like or at least I know among us, the room mates, my "movie taste" is the different one. If you are about to offer me any movie to watch, please ensure the genre is action and it must involve shooting and killing.

That's why my list of favorite movies started with the trilogy of Rambo + the latest Rambo, the trilogy of Blade, and Shooter. I am not sure if people think my "movie taste" is weird. But to have a bloody scene, unpleasant view, killing without mercy action are necessary in the movie so that I will watch it.

Yesterday and day before yesterday, I had finished Rambo I to Rambo IV - again - if I'm not mistaken maybe this was the third or forth time I watched all four Rambos.

Now I'm planning to watch Blade again - all three Blade maybe in just one day.

So happy weekend fellas.
Shooting and Killing Shooting and Killing Reviewed by faizalnizam on October 10, 2009 Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. kalo aku tgk cita aksi nih kang ade yg tetdo lak dlm wyg tuh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam fyzal..

    apa khabar?
    moga dirimu bahagia di sana..


    salam hujung minggu buatmu..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rambo is a Great movie I just watched it online last week but my connection broke as for Blode i seen it on the Big Screen i think it was just ok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bukan kebanyakan lelaki suka cerita yang macam ni ke? Perempuan memangla tak berapa nak suka cerita shooting and killing ni..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. imheppie:
    jadi baik ko jgn tgk filem aksi kat wayang.. membazir je RM10. hehehehe

    cik amy sensei:
    salam cik amy.. terima kasih.. moga2 cik amy juga selalu dalam sejahtera.

    adrian:
    longlive John Rambo.. hahahaha :D

    chris:
    yerp.. Rambo is the greatest movie. Blade not so bad..but his sword is great.

    bulan:
    bunuh2 dalam movie takpe.. jgn bunuh betul2.

    kak tirana:
    tp ramai juga laki2 tak suka citer tembak2 ngan bunuh2 ni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, aslmkm Fyzal,
    Sorry ye ... silakan ke blog Pak Caq utk tahu ceritanya ...

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.