Widget Random Post No.

Back

The final examination is over and now i'm back to blogsphere. This coming semester break and not actually a break - literally because I gonna do a practical training at magistrate court in my hometown. The time to look for a new experience of being in the real situation in the court's work environment.

This moment I'm still in Shah Alam to settle a few things.

Yeah, football - it has been a while and I must blog about it. So EPL, I have to admit that Chelsea is doing so well after defeating Manchester United 1-0 at Stamford Bridge but it doesn't mean that the race for title is over for United even Benitez is still talking about gaining EPL even though Liverpool is at seventh place now.

Still Glory Glory Man United.

What happened to our political situation. This is not a blog about politics but to know about it is necessary so that no one will keep lying to us. Party based sentiment is our style of politic - for sure - but being emotionally political and using the wise and right brain cause us to go to the wrong way of political method.

Just be rational.

Have a nice weekend soon fellas.
Back Back Reviewed by faizalnizam on November 13, 2009 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. aaa..bola lgi..pasni cuba tgk gimnastik berirama lak

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam fyzal..

    waahh...sudah kembali ekk...lama menyepi..busy ngn final exam ekk..

    moga dapat result yang cemerlang..

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.