Seriously, politic is not a main concern of this blog, however if t doesn't mean I can't write about it. So Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim will become an economic adviser for the Government of State of Selangor. Congratulation to Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim as well as the Government of State of Selangor. I truly believe that there will be a "huge change" in economic structure of Selangor as DSAI will again come out with the ideas of IMF and World Bank as he did in 1998/1999.
Fortunately, Tun Mahathir was never accepted such crazy idea as it will cause more damage to national economic situation at that time.
I not intended to write further about this as me myself not a student of economic study. So, we just wait and see what will happen to Selangor with regard of its economic situation in the future.
May Allah saves Selangor and its people.
Read Tun Mahathir's wise entry with regard of above issue HERE.
Fortunately, Tun Mahathir was never accepted such crazy idea as it will cause more damage to national economic situation at that time.
I not intended to write further about this as me myself not a student of economic study. So, we just wait and see what will happen to Selangor with regard of its economic situation in the future.
May Allah saves Selangor and its people.
Read Tun Mahathir's wise entry with regard of above issue HERE.
Economic Adviser?
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
November 17, 2009
Rating:
eh, suddenly i remember that I'm one of Selangor peoples. uhhhh... please Allah save us.
ReplyDeleteHidup Mahathir!
terer ahh ko tulis omputih huuu
ReplyDeleteerkk mna kumen tdi hu
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's good to write about politics if that's what you're thinking about. My blog isn't about politics at all, but I talk about it sometimes too.
ReplyDelete