"Please give that ball to real footballers, not only to play it but to manage it as well."
If one person not deserve something, don't give it to him. Why Pahang still remain in Super League when they supposedly be in Premier League for season 2010? Simple because you gave the "football management" to "politicians". Politics is politics.. Let's it be a politic. But to make a football as "politic" too.. Go "f*c* yourselves.
I don't hate politicians but I hate them when they make everything politics. No matter you are the "right" or "left" side politicians, there are things that should not be "politicized". Dammit! I believe all football fans in Malaysia who still have a "tiny" love to our Malaysian football are angry with the decision to keep Pahang in the Super League.
This is not about whether people hate or like Pahang. It is about honesty and transparency.
I'll simply say our Malaysian football is in "the worst case scenario".
If one person not deserve something, don't give it to him. Why Pahang still remain in Super League when they supposedly be in Premier League for season 2010? Simple because you gave the "football management" to "politicians". Politics is politics.. Let's it be a politic. But to make a football as "politic" too.. Go "f*c* yourselves.
I don't hate politicians but I hate them when they make everything politics. No matter you are the "right" or "left" side politicians, there are things that should not be "politicized". Dammit! I believe all football fans in Malaysia who still have a "tiny" love to our Malaysian football are angry with the decision to keep Pahang in the Super League.
This is not about whether people hate or like Pahang. It is about honesty and transparency.
I'll simply say our Malaysian football is in "the worst case scenario".
When Politicians Play Football
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
December 09, 2009
Rating:
u chnge ur blog skin again? :)
ReplyDeletehows practical :)?
its a dammit..
ReplyDeletei read dis on sokkernet..