Widget Random Post No.

Retro: Duck Hunt

Born in '86 and I never regret it. Eighties has its own sentimental and nostalgic stuff and one of them is Duck Hunt. The simple shooting game that made me stick in front of it. Shooting and shooting the duck and the dog laughed at me when I failed to shoot one.


Duck Hunt is a video game for the Nintendo Famicom/Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) game console system in which players use the NES Zapper to shoot ducks on screen for points. The game was developed and published by Nintendo, and was released in 1984 in Japan. The ducks appear one or two at a time, and the player is given three shots to shoot them down.

Source: Wikipedia

I just found it online. Played it and the feeling is still the same. Great. Do you play it during your childhood? It is damn retro.
Retro: Duck Hunt Retro: Duck Hunt Reviewed by faizalnizam on January 06, 2012 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I remember showing off my shooting skills to my siblings with this game. You are 25.

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.