Widget Random Post No.

Stared The Editor

I stared at my blog editor having no idea what I should blog today. I browsed around the local online newspaper looking for any interesting issues that I may comment on it, but then I found nothing.

Examination seriously not an interesting part of my life.

It affected me physically and mentally so badly. Have you heard about Jurisprudence? Seriously don't Google it because it may make your lives even worse. This is "the experience's" point of view.

Blogging seems much more fun than examination.

Not only the exam likes UPSR and PMR should be abolished. The exams at university level should be abolished as well. So we don't have to suffer. I'm seriously emotionally depressed. You may ignore this one if you are kind of peopel who love examinations so much.

See ya later.
Stared The Editor Stared The Editor Reviewed by faizalnizam on October 29, 2010 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. I officially and strongly agree that jurisprudence makes our life miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye,tak payah exam baru hidup kita bahagia.lalala~

    ReplyDelete
  3. skang kat paper dah takde cerita menarik, asik galas je..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. huhu exam penat menulis, blogging best menaip hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. @myra
    yes, you shoud :)

    @daisy
    yerp memang betul.

    @life kami
    memang pun. tak galas , batu sapi.

    @tengkorakemas
    hahahaha.. exam memang penat.

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.