Holiday and weekend are nice but, the problem with them, they will never encourage me to wake up early. When it comes to holiday and weekend like this, I always late to start the day. Yeah of course because I slept late last night ( or better to call this morning) around 4 in the morning ( sound like Gwen's song).
Around 10 am, I already in front of my laptop with its shaking LDC's screen ( I'm planning to bring her for medical checkup today) checking my Facebook and my Yahoo Mail ( I can check the Gmail later). Last night before I closed my eyes, I did some reading on my law note and just posting some notes at my Chamber of Knowledge. Just to share will my fellow colleagues as well as my alternative way to make a personal revision.
Also doing some blog hoping this morning. Right now I'm having two accounts of blogger, one for blog in English and the another account for Bahasa Melayu blogs. I think it is better that way because both languages are important. Plus, there are a lot of issues right now on the matter of language.
Yeah, I still not browse around the online news paper. Will do it later, must get updated with what happen in Malaysia.
UiTM Shah Alam is in holiday for a week, something to do with H1N1 for sure, but I still got load of work to be settled down.
Around 10 am, I already in front of my laptop with its shaking LDC's screen ( I'm planning to bring her for medical checkup today) checking my Facebook and my Yahoo Mail ( I can check the Gmail later). Last night before I closed my eyes, I did some reading on my law note and just posting some notes at my Chamber of Knowledge. Just to share will my fellow colleagues as well as my alternative way to make a personal revision.
Also doing some blog hoping this morning. Right now I'm having two accounts of blogger, one for blog in English and the another account for Bahasa Melayu blogs. I think it is better that way because both languages are important. Plus, there are a lot of issues right now on the matter of language.
Yeah, I still not browse around the online news paper. Will do it later, must get updated with what happen in Malaysia.
UiTM Shah Alam is in holiday for a week, something to do with H1N1 for sure, but I still got load of work to be settled down.
Nothing of character is really permanent but virtue and personal worth.
Daniel Webster
Again..Late To Start The Day
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
July 25, 2009
Rating:
INTEC also closed..pity on them (i'm no longer in INTEC)..
ReplyDeleteam also a late night sleeper . am exclaimed as 'owl' commonly !
ReplyDelete-bluffmaster
www.gr8bluffmaster.blogspot.com
Priyan:
ReplyDeleteinstead "owl" - "vampire" sounds a lil bit cool ... LOL!