Widget Random Post No.

Hate Argument

Even though I am studying in legal study and I'm looking forward to further with LLB which will be qualified me to practice as legal practitioner, but I don't really like the arguments especially "personal arguments" with person I love and I care, because once that arguments occurred, I don't really care anymore - and I think maybe this is the reason why I always fail in the relationship.

I hate people questioning what I do as long as there is nothing wrong with my act. Don't put so much emotion because one people has right to do what he/she wants to do. Personal arguments to me, personally, is the lack of understanding and the need of power to control. If I keep meeting my friends, so busy doing my works, and get less time with you, doesn't mean I don't love, but when you keep pushing. That's all.

Alright fellas, the writing above is nothing to do with anybody, live or dead!

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru



Hate Argument Hate Argument Reviewed by faizalnizam on July 24, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.