Widget Random Post No.

Single or Not

I'm just missing blogthings so much, miss it more after find out the blogthings quiz that Marzie just done. So, I was surfing blogthings browsing some quizzes to be done or at least one quiz is enough. So, I found this one, this one quiz called "Do You Hate To Be Single?".

I think I need this one (just for fun), so I went through the questions and try to answer them as honest as possible, and the result. . . . . here we go !




You Love Being Single



In general, you're very happy being single.

You like doing your own thing, and you're happy not to have to compromise.



You're not opposed to being attached, but you're not going to settle.

Someone else should your enhance your life, and you're happy to wait for that person.

Single or Not Single or Not Reviewed by faizalnizam on July 23, 2009 Rating: 5

7 comments:

  1. OMG I'm afraid to take this quiz! Hehehe I think I have a love hate relationship with being single. Sometimes it's great to have all the freedom you need, but then again it's nice having someone to share your life with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rozella:
    this quiz also challenged me.. :D
    maybe freedom is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I love being married but singlehood was awesome too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fyzal, come join the FCC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. marzie:
    hi marzie.. thanks coming.. glad to see you here again.. get married is good, but I just hate close relationship - I mean being a BF n GF.

    Alright marzie.. gonna be part of FCC as soon as possible.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. my result:

    You Like Being Single
    Being single is just fine with you, but you don't always love it.
    Like most people, you would prefer to be attached... but you are rightfully picky.

    While you may not need to be in a relationship, you'd like to be in one.
    You try to make your life as great as possible, whether you're with someone or not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. monica:
    wah.. you pun love being single too.. cool quiz right? thanks for following :D

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.