Widget Random Post No.

Old Friend's Visit

I wasn't updating my blog yesterday because my friend Firdaus a.k.a Yeop came to Shah Alam from Ipoh. Stayed at my home for one night. Left this evening. He got quiz competition at KL - something to do with IT or whatsoever. I was having my lunch yesterday when he called and asked whether I got class or not. I told him UiTM is closed for 1 week. I picked him up at LRT Padang Jawa ( just few minutes ) from my house. Picked him up around 3pm something.

I was asking him something this evening.

F: How long we had been a friend? (F = Fyzal)

Y: Is it Form 1 is counted too? (Y = Yeop )

F: Of course not, we didn't really know each other when we was in Form 1. Count from Form 2.

Y: Ten years.

F: Ten years huh? Do you ever give me a present for my birthday?

Y: I think I had.

F: No! Never!

Y: So, how?

F: Next year birthday, you give a car.

Y: Ahhh!

(The conversation is actually in Bahasa Melayu - translated to English with some modifications) :D

Ten years is quite a long time. I have few friends where we have been friend for almost ten years. I glad to know such people like them. The hope is the friendship will be lasting forever and in the future as we all have our own career, we'll be able to help each other with what we have and with what we know.

This morning I went to UiTM Health Center. Got sore throat. You know what I worried about right? The doctor said it is a symptom. So gave me an antibiotic, medicine for flu, cough and sore throat. Must finish them in 5 days and take them according the instruction. Hopefully nothing bad. Don't want to be hospitalized. Got class next week as well as the bundle of work to be settled down.

Fellas. Take care. wear mask if necessary. :D

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
Benjamin Franklin
Old Friend's Visit Old Friend's Visit Reviewed by faizalnizam on July 29, 2009 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. this post reminds me of my frnds..


    -bluffmaster
    www.gr8bluffmaster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priyan:
    It should remind everybody's friends.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. chipsmore:
    heheheh.. tak nampak muka.. dah macam Power Rangers pulak...

    kena pakai sebagai protection.. tp kalau kuar town.. tak pakai la.. segan :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. tibe2 rindu bdk2 gen7..hehehe

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.