Widget Random Post No.

The Satisfaction


I almost done with the new face of my blog. Yeah, of course, it took some time to settle everything down. I just found out that I have this one habit - which might probably cause the situation where I always want to change my blog template. When I was away from my blog let say for 2 or 3 weeks and then when I want to start to post something, I just feel that I want a new look for my blog. So I think, the most potential resolution to this problem, I must always update and post new thing in whatever conditions. :)

Student life like this, you like it so much, but you just can't avoid the "busy"ness. There always work to be done, the job to be settled and the assignments waiting to be submitted. This moment, I have the satisfaction with the new look of my blog, I will try to not change it again (hopefully). The blue is so nice and the sidebar is cool too. I kept the links with small images but did some arrangements.

Again I have and must give credit to my buddy Adrian Clarke for introducing to btemplates.com.
The Satisfaction The Satisfaction Reviewed by faizalnizam on July 23, 2009 Rating: 5

No comments:

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.