Widget Random Post No.

Whole Sunday Is Home

I haven't update my Territory since this morning, but I did write about late Yasmin Ahmad in my Salam-Sejahtera and I also updated the law notes at my Chamber of Knowledge. It is Sunday, usually people go to spend the time somewhere else but for me I prefer to be at home and do my stuff. I woke up late again this morning and I started to think what should I do today. So out of nowhere I decide to clean up the kitchen. House with 6 unmarried guys and still students of university, I am sure you can I imagine how our kitchen looks like. But I think our kitchen's condition not so bad at all. :D

Kitchen (before)

Kitchen (after)

So after I settled with the kitchen, I realized that my messy laptop's area need some attention. Books and papers and more were messing. It messed up my head too. So some arrangements is compulsory to make the area becomes better. Then, I started to separate books and papers according to subjects and I also bought a kind of small box to keep my books at living room (actually I have two books rack in my room). The laptop's area finally looks better but somehow, I believe when I start to take out my books and papers later to do my work, it will mess up again.

Laptop's Area (before)

Laptop's Area (after)

Nothing interesting happened today but I'm glad to stay at home and manage it. (gonna stay here for another two years - we need new agreement wtih landlord right now)

p/s: My finger suddenly had a contact with a sharp side of window (in the kitchen). I was typing this entry with one injured finger of my right hand!

Fyzal:Hey Kitchen, you shoud aprreciate my effort to clean you up and now one of things in injured to my finger!

Dost thou love life?
Then do not squander time,
for that is the stuff life is made of.
Benjamin Franklin
Whole Sunday Is Home Whole Sunday Is Home Reviewed by faizalnizam on July 26, 2009 Rating: 5

12 comments:

  1. salam...

    waahhhh...dah clean n clear ekk...rajinnyee..hikhik..

    p/s: terima kasih singgah dan bg komen kat blog sy ekk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. cik Amy sensei:
    salam cik Amy..
    hujung-hujung minggu.. orang bujang kena la mengemas sendiri.. lain la kalo "ada orang rumah" yang nk tolong kemaskan :D

    p/s:saya juga hargai sangat2 kedatangan cik Amy di blog saya ini

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam fyzal..

    ye..rajin-rajinkanlah diri yek..bagus lelaki rajin ni...senang org rumah nanti ...hikhik..

    ReplyDelete
  4. cik Amy sensei:
    rajin-rajin sangat pun tak boleh juge cik Amy.. hehehehe..

    masa bujang ni memang "terpaksa" la rajin.. moga2 kerajinan berkekalan la hendaknya sampai hari kemudian... itu pun "kalo" berkekalan.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yasmin ahmad la..not yasmin hamid.
    weekend camni la ade masa pon nak kemas rumah kan? izzah pon spend time kat umah jer time2 cam ni, x g jejalan mana pon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Izzah:
    Thanks Izzah, typing error! :)
    people do mistake...
    ish ish ish..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fyzal! wah so rajin lah u ;) I feel so lazy to clean my kitchen... help! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah..the kitchen for sure is different..hehehe

    rajin anak mak ek...:P

    ReplyDelete
  9. monica:
    lol! have to clean jugak la monica.. plus it was sunday.. and the only time to kemas kemas.. weekdays, class and class.. no time lah to clean clean ni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADrian;
    now our kitchen looks better la AD..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not bad, not bad, spring cleaning on a Sunday :D I do my chores on Saturday and on Sunday's I laze around ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nick:
    hahahaha.. not bad?? thanks Nick.. I think its good for a single guy like me .. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.