Widget Random Post No.

Friend's Wedding - Fazdir & Suraya

Yesterday (1st August), I should say it was one of the nicest moment I have in this year - met with few friends of MARA College Banting (KMB) after almost 4 - 5 years, at one of our friend's wedding, Fazdir a.k.a Beng who gets married with his beloved Suraya. I not sure whether I should consider myself as a former student of KMB or not because I wasn't finish my study there as I choose law as my future career.

I spent all Saturday with old friends of KMB - I should mention all their names here - Coyot a.k.a Paden, Pe'e, Bulost, Mun, Amin, Amahl, Thor, Basit, Apai, Shazni and his wife Milah, Ika and of course the bridegroom - Fazdir. Being at friend's wedding is cool. Somehow you'll think, finally one of your friends is getting married and you might start to think when will your turn come. It's hard to be answered for sure.

I have this one conversation with Paden and Pe'e while we were in the car - but I'm sorry - the conversation is not allowed to be publicly published. :P

Everyone is happy at the wedding and we were talking about who will be next after Beng - the speculation is it gonna be Thor .. or .. it might be Basit .. I rather choose Paden .. or .. Pe'e .. However it can't be denied .. Bulost might be next .. or .. Amahl .. Mun maybe .. maybe Apai. Whoever it will be, don't forget the invitation - that is the most important thing - and make sure it will be a beautiful card with easy map to be read - we don't want to get lost again. :D

Whatever it is . Congratulation to Fazdir and Suraya!
Friend's Wedding - Fazdir & Suraya Friend's Wedding - Fazdir & Suraya Reviewed by faizalnizam on August 02, 2009 Rating: 5

12 comments:

  1. betol,aku sokong..semalam gi majlis tunang member..so the main topic is "who's next?"..cam dah xde topic lain,kan?hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.
    *evil laugh*
    when is ur turn?
    :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. aisyahkama:
    aku pun tak tau la bila..
    ceh.. kau siap boleh gelak jahat lagi ek?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cik Amy sensei:
    cik Amy hanya sekadar tersenyum je ke? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. senyum tanda tumpang gembira..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bestnya! I love weddings except the part where all the orang-orang tua ask you when your turn is!

    So....Fyzal, bila lagi? Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. cik Amy sensei:
    betul juga tu cik Amy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. rozella:
    hehehe.. me .. don't know la Rozella.. have to finish study and whatsoever dulu lah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. macam best jer...........

    empunya blog bile lagi?hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. fariha:
    empunya blog lambat lagi.. tak steady and stable lagi ni.. :D

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.