I used to blog about this and again I'm changing the blog's face. Frankly said, I am hardly to get "sticky" with one template for a long time. When I feel like I want to change, I start to waste my time backup everything and convert to the new template. But I am still to stay with blue and white as basic color and I'm coming back to three columns.
So here we go..
Thanks fellas.
So here we go..
Thanks fellas.
One More Time
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
August 26, 2009
Rating:
I am Also into Template changing it's good to lean about different Templates and looking at your blog when you are not happy with the template is not a good feeling
ReplyDeletebusstopped:
ReplyDeletehey chris.. yeah.. always change the template.. just can't help ourselves right?
hv a nice day!
Selamat berpuasa Fyzal! I like 3-columns too, happy tweaking! :)
ReplyDeletemarzie:
ReplyDeletethanks.. hepi fasting for u too Marzie :)