Yerp, I must admit it. I am hardly get stick with one template only. Can't get sticky with one template for a long time. I must change it. This time, it is black and orange. I think it is not so bad. Just cost my time a lil bit.
This template looks like minimalist but actually for sure it is not minimalist
I like this one..
but don't expect for me to get sticky with it too...
just believe me, I will change it later. :)
Happy Saturday fellas!
This template looks like minimalist but actually for sure it is not minimalist
I like this one..
but don't expect for me to get sticky with it too...
just believe me, I will change it later. :)
Happy Saturday fellas!
Hardly Get Sticky
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
October 03, 2009
Rating:
simple and smart!
ReplyDelete:)
like it
it looks good and loads fast enough
ReplyDeleteblack and orange.
ReplyDeletesgt okei!
ihklas~