I want to blog something actually.. but.. sometimes I am "blocked" what to blog about.. so here what I wanna do.. again Blogthings.. LOL!
It had been a while since last time I did Blogthings.. This time I choose the following quiz from Blogthings..
It had been a while since last time I did Blogthings.. This time I choose the following quiz from Blogthings..
Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful |
You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog. Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights. A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time. You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is! |
I Want To. . .
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
October 09, 2009
Rating:
aku slalu layan kuiz pasal kawen2 je ahaha
ReplyDeletethink about something and just write..
ReplyDeletesalam fyzal..
ReplyDeleteapa khabar hari ni? moga sihat hendaknya..
Hi, aslmkm.
ReplyDeleteSorry ya, Kak G kekadang terlepas pandang; kekadang pula nak cepat n bila panjang pula 'routing' nak buat komen, abandon je dulu.
Ternyata Fyzal anak muda berjiwa besar ni! Kak G dulu pun gitu. Tp bila dah mula keje n berumah-tangga, byk yg terombak dlm acuan lain pula jdnya. Still, hepi gak! :)
imheppie:
ReplyDeleteaiseyman... kena la try kuiz kuiz laen jugak.. hahahaha. :D
green:
thanks for the advice
cik amy:
salam cik amy.. sehat2 sahaja. :) trimakaseh
ddrfauziah:
tp Kak Gee.. kadang2 bila sebok dengan class dan macam macam lagi.. tak sempat jugak nak ber blog perkara perkara yang bernas :)
hmmm..
ReplyDeletetried to be strong and play along
:)
Hi Fyzal! Yay I love Blogthings :-D
ReplyDeletemy result:
Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious
You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!
salam fyzal..
ReplyDeleteselamat berhujung minggu...semoga ceria selalu di sana..hehe
terima kasih singgah kat blog ye..