Suddenly I decided to delete my Friendster account and deactivate my Facebook account. I just don't know why. It just came to my mind that I am no longer interested in social networking - maybe in the meantime - or maybe forever ever after.
So, if there are ex-schoolmates, old friends, colleagues who read this, I'm no longer on Friendster and Facebook as well as right now I'm looking forward to delete all my social network accounts that I have. I just think that I will only play around the blogsphere.
It's weird because I am also no longer interested in "chatting" stuff - no longer interested in YM, MSN, or anything alike. Something just occurred to me but I still cannot find out what is it and why it happens.
People come in many shapes. But I love to describe people to two main subcategories- but it doesn't mean that I am prejudice and judge-mental - I suggested this based on my experience.
1st type is people who can listen to anything either it is bad or not and they can accept it with open heart. These people have open mind and open heart and always ready to accept the truth even thought it hurts.
2nd type is people who only prefer to listen to what they want to hear even though it is not true. They will start to feel hurt so much if they have listen to the things that they don't want to hear even though those things are the truth. To these people, the only important things is that they can be happy - doesn't matter what other people will have to feel.
In life, you cannot get everything you want. That's the fact - no one should deny it. Something that you really hate might be the best thing for you and something that you really want might be the worse thing in your life.
People should feel sad but don't feel sad so much. You just need to find the right path and the best starting point to be a better person and feels happy. :D
So, if there are ex-schoolmates, old friends, colleagues who read this, I'm no longer on Friendster and Facebook as well as right now I'm looking forward to delete all my social network accounts that I have. I just think that I will only play around the blogsphere.
It's weird because I am also no longer interested in "chatting" stuff - no longer interested in YM, MSN, or anything alike. Something just occurred to me but I still cannot find out what is it and why it happens.
People come in many shapes. But I love to describe people to two main subcategories- but it doesn't mean that I am prejudice and judge-mental - I suggested this based on my experience.
1st type is people who can listen to anything either it is bad or not and they can accept it with open heart. These people have open mind and open heart and always ready to accept the truth even thought it hurts.
2nd type is people who only prefer to listen to what they want to hear even though it is not true. They will start to feel hurt so much if they have listen to the things that they don't want to hear even though those things are the truth. To these people, the only important things is that they can be happy - doesn't matter what other people will have to feel.
In life, you cannot get everything you want. That's the fact - no one should deny it. Something that you really hate might be the best thing for you and something that you really want might be the worse thing in your life.
People should feel sad but don't feel sad so much. You just need to find the right path and the best starting point to be a better person and feels happy. :D
Decide To Close
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
November 17, 2009
Rating:
alaa xyh latutu fesbuk pon aku guna utk men farmvlle je huu
ReplyDeleteHarap2 Fyzal tak tutup blog ni ye..
ReplyDeleteimheppi:
ReplyDeletepada aku.. fesbuk dah makin tak menarik.. sama jugak ngan friendster.. blog is better.
kak tirana:
InsyaAllah kak.. blog tidak akan ditutup.. :) terima kasih kerana menyokong.