Widget Random Post No.

Changing Again

Maybe it is a lil bit early but I change the template as the new year 2010 is coming to us. As all know, when new year is about to come, people start to plan new thing, new changes and everything new. However, to change does not mean to change drastically. To change drastically, I believe will cause more negative impacts instead the positive one.

To plan is a good thing because like old saying people fail because they fail to plan. But whatever you plan not necessary will be a reality. Because we can plan but we can't create future.

As for me, changing to this new template is one of change I want to do for this new coming year. I choose this clean white look because it "looks clean" and as I usually did, three column always my choice.

So, to my bloggers friends, if you are looking for your links on my blog, those link will be gone for a while. I will prepare one page which consist all my bloggers friends' blogs. Please wait patiently fellas. I'll inform you when everything is settled.
Changing Again Changing Again Reviewed by faizalnizam on December 12, 2009 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Change is Always Good Because People like to See New Templates

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.