Widget Random Post No.

How The Future Will Look Alike?

Have ever think that to motivate yourselves is far more difficult than to motivate others? I ask this question to myself. I felt things are so hard and hurting when those bad things occurred to me. But it easier to tell people to be patience and be strong when they are in difficulties.

I am at the end of my Professional Degree. Some fellas tell me how sad they are. But for me, I just don't know what to feel because things are always not good all along this program. It is not that I am being negative (see how I am suddenly in the denial) but I am looking forward for the better and happier future.

I want to leave all bad memories behind. I won't see those bad memories again. I just want to move. But I just don't know why some people are so affected by their past. Past is past. You can't drag other people with your past if they don't want to.

If one people just can't suit you. You can't force them. Especially when it comes to love. You can't force love. Love can disappear. If there is no love anymore on the part of one party, it just meaningless to continue it.

I just randomize here. Nothing particular. I just want a lil bit time of writing on this blog. Damn. How the future will be??


How The Future Will Look Alike? How The Future Will Look Alike? Reviewed by faizalnizam on December 30, 2011 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. memotivasikan diri sendiri sangat susah. macam nak berhenti rokok.

    haha

    masa depan itu misteri. misteri itu menyeronokkan di dalam segala dugaannya. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The future will either be bleak or sunny depending on how you want to look at it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry.
    I'm sorry.
    I'm sorry.
    I'm sorry.
    I'm sorry.
    I'm sorry.

    I have a life time resolution,to achieve my way to Jannah and would like to resolve to do more good and more sunnah.

    InsyaAllah.

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.