Widget Random Post No.

Positive Thinking?

I read "The Secret" lately. The idea is simple - one must always have positive thoughts so that it will attract positive things. The issue is the capability of a person to maintain with the positive thinking when things that happened as so discouraging.

It occurred to me recently. How much hard work I had put forward, things seem to remain the same. Somehow it makes me think whether the path I choose now is the right one.

Sometimes it feels like I just lost my way. Reading motivational blogs seems not enough. How could one be happy when nothing around him makes him happy.

One may hope there is other path waiting for him which make him feels better.

Positive Thinking? Positive Thinking? Reviewed by faizalnizam on December 02, 2011 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. always be positive thinking for happy life..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kami mahu blog ini berfungsi semula

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.