Widget Random Post No.

Hari Pengguna Malaysia

As a consumer as well as an entrepreneur, I know how important to know our rights but I won't talk about the right this time but I gonna talk about the contest that have been organized in junction with Hari Pengguna Malaysia. There are multiple contests that can be participated by all citizens. Writing essay and photography and for kids there are coloring contest, drawing cartoon and scrap book. There also a debate as well and drawing poster. Moreover, the consumer video making.

The last date is 31st June, so hurry, you still have time to be part of hundreds of contestants. I am participating in one of the contest which is writing essay because that's the only thing that I quite good at. So I wrote about "Perancangan Kewangan Masa Hadapan" ( Future Financial Planning ). It is quite hard because economy is not my major but I try the best to discuss about the method of planning and the implication if failed to plan for the future financial.

Yes of course, future financial planning is very vital to ensure the security - the financial security becaus we do not know what will happen in later days. Fail to plan, we might suffer in the future because we will lack of financial resources. So, be there on www.mypengguna.com and you might learn a lot of being a consumer.
Hari Pengguna Malaysia Hari Pengguna Malaysia Reviewed by faizalnizam on June 07, 2009 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Hi Faizal! I'm here ;-)
    wow...new look, new name, new URL! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. monica:
    thanks for the first visit. hope u can change my url on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've changed yr URL on my blogroll... hehe ;-)
    oh I love yr new header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MONICA:
    thanks for changing my URL.. really appreciate your co-operation :)

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.