The final examination result is approaching. It is around the corner, might be 3 or 4 days. I am nervous, very nervous because I was not doing so well during the exam. Moreover, I was sick during one of the paper. It was the greatest disappointment. I will be not wondering if something very bad happens to my exam result.
Life like this, you can't always do well in everything. Sometimes, even though you are working so hard, you still might experience the thing that is very unexpected i.e. sick during the exam. And I'm still afraid and nervous, it is really coming so close and even closer. :(
Life like this, you can't always do well in everything. Sometimes, even though you are working so hard, you still might experience the thing that is very unexpected i.e. sick during the exam. And I'm still afraid and nervous, it is really coming so close and even closer. :(
It Is Around The Corner
Reviewed by faizalnizam
on
June 08, 2009
Rating:
All d best Kurt
ReplyDeleteInsyaAllah semuanya terbaik
Faizal! I am finally here! Hehehe
ReplyDeleteDon't stress out too much okay? I'm sure that you will do great. Keep up the confidence level!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh ya! I changed your addy on my blogroll! ;)
ReplyDeleteShahnom: terima kasih bro!
ReplyDeleteRozella: thanks rozella for the don't stress wish, thanks for dropping my new blog and thanks for changing the addy :)
ReplyDelete