Widget Random Post No.

New Template! Again!

One of my biggest problem when it comes to the matter of blogging is I hardly stick with one design/template for a long time. When I discovered new template which is better and nice in my eyes, I will immediately make a change and this time for another time (I can't remember how many time I had changed my template) I present to you the new look of my blog. I am coming back to double column after using three and four columns for quite some time.

As usual, I will hope I can stick with this template ( Which I believe not gonna happen) for longer time. Thanks to my buddy Adrian for introducing to me the website where I get this new template.

Enough about the template.

It has been almost three weeks of my new semester. This semester gonna be harder with mooting and legal research. More and more need to be done. Almost all the time will be going for books and cases and articles and journals and etc ( to many to mention everything).

Fogging around my housing area just now by health ministry. To many mosquitoes. Can't allow them live freely sucking human blood ( sound like vampire ). They cause disease. If they keep causing people to get fever, no space anymore in hospital. Doctors love to delay (not all of them). They think they are so good because they know a lot of health matter.

There will be a meeting tonight with my group to discuss regarding legal research. Initially, intended to do on criminal law, but I prefer to do constitutional law or cyber law but criminal law is okay. Oh yeah, one interesting thing, I am in elective subject of "Women and Law". Studying about women and feminism and feminist. How feminism was born and there are only 3 guys in that class. Cool right?

Yeah, I'm looking to appreciate women more and understand them better. :)

Give your support please! :D
New Template! Again! New Template! Again! Reviewed by faizalnizam on July 22, 2009 Rating: 5

5 comments:

  1. jangan jadi feminim pastu, udah le..huhu :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. syada:
    mintak simpang beb! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yr new template Fyzal!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah u're gonna study abt women and feminism? cool!! All the best ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. monica:
    thanks monica, its kind of new to me to formally learn about women and hopefully I got a lot of things or should I say a new thing to know later. :)

    ReplyDelete

appreciating your feedback and response!

Post Counts

Powered by Blogger.